Hey everybody! I'm glad to be back visiting with you on a daily basis. If you've ever listened to Mid Ohio's Country WNCO, then we're probably already friends. If not , let me introduce myself. I'm Matt Appleby, a Lexington native and Ashland High School graduate who's been on the air in mid Ohio since the winter of 1980. And yes that is my real name (who'd make that up?) My wife Kelly and I make our home in Mansfield and our daughter Sara is out on her own working as a case manager RN for a home health care agency. And while this is my first opportunity to DJ on Y105, I have been a fan of this station for a long time and I love the music. I'd be glad to have you as a Facebook friend, too. Thanks for tuning in weeknights on Y105!
Here are the Top 10 habits you must let go of to be happy:
10. Stop procrastinating on your goals.
9. Stop blaming others and making excuses.
8. Stop trying to avoid change.
7. Stop trying to control the uncontrollable.
6. Stop talking down to yourself.
5. Stop criticizing others.
4. Stop running from your fears.
3. Stop living in a different time and place.
2. Stop trying to be someone you're not.
1. Stop being unappreciative. (EliteDaily.com)